Skip to content
Social Media Services
- Houston Healthcare is a prominent medical center in Texas, USA.
- The is committed to providing advanced medical care and personalized services to its patients.
- Houston Healthcare did not possess a strong social media presence which led to missing opportunities of connecting with its target audience.
- The hospital could not produce a meaningful engagement rate on social media which held back its potential in terms of reach and impact.
- There was a need to create sensitive & thoughtful content with consistent management on social media as per the healthcare’s primary challenges.
- The healthcare center needed to power up its brand awareness on social media to improve brand reputation and credibility.
- It was difficult to measure the return on investment (ROI) from the ongoing social media initiatives.
- A thorough audit was carried out to identify the flaws and potential for improvement of Houston Healthcare’s social media presence.
- A well-made content strategy was incorporated to focus on knowledgeable, thought-provoking and patient-centric content for driving engagement.
- MDA took over the management of social media communities, responding to inquiries and feedback on time.
- Houston Healthcare’s branding was refined through regular messaging and visual identity across all social media platforms.
- MDA made use of analytics tools to keep a thorough record of the social media performance which proved to help optimize strategies and measure ROI.
- Houston Healthcare’s reach and follower base have significantly boosted through MDA’s strategies.
- The hospital leveled up in terms of social media management because of compelling content and community management.
- MDA was successful in creating content that was well-received by the healthcare community, thus helping in building empathy & trust.
- Houston Healthcare’s social media presence improved brand awareness and boosted credibility.
- Using productive tracking and analytics tools to measure social media ROI provided valuable insights for future campaigns.